Meet the ever-changing needs of the Greater Oxford Community through an unrestricted fund. With the establishment of an unrestricted fund your giving addresses a wide range of needs – including future needs for our evolving community.
Field of Interest Funds
By giving to a Field of Interest Fund you can provide immediate support to an area or areas of personal interest. Foundation has eight Field of Interest Funds that support a variety of community projects. The eight interest areas are: Arts and Culture, Beautification, Civic Projects, Education, Environmental, Health Services, Recreation and Social Welfare.
By establishing a Restricted Fund you are able to target your giving to specific areas of interest or nonprofit organizations. Your area of interest can be as broad or narrow as you wish, based on your charitable giving interests.
By establishing a Donor Advised Fund you are able to make a charitable gift to the Foundation and remain actively involved in suggesting uses for your gifts. If you have a range of community interests, this may be an ideal vehicle for fulfilling your charitable goals.
In creating a Scholarship, you invest in Oxford’s future and show students you care. The Foundation helps you meet your charitable goals and awards Scholarships to deserving students. Your gift can help students in the Talawanda School District achieve their lifetime dreams.
How it Works
- You make a gift to the Oxford Community Foundation during your lifetime or through a bequest in your will. You may give cash, appreciated stocks, bonds, or other assets.
- You determine the type of fund you would like to establish and the Foundation staff will work with you to formalize all the details.
- The Foundation creates a fund in your name, in the name of your family or business, or in honor of a person or organization of your choosing.
- To be active the fund requires a minimum $5,000 balance, which can be met through a single gift or many gifts from different donors.
- You receive tax benefits in the year each gift is made.
- The Foundation handles all the administrative details.
- You receive updates on the impact the fund is making in the Greater Oxford Community.